The following are the terms and conditions of Affilia-Net that must be accepted by all affiliates.
Affilia-Net: It is an affiliate network where various campaigns of online game operators are offered.
Affiliate: The user that promotes online game operators through Affilia-Net.
Partner: All online game operators that have authorized Affilia-Net to use their marketing tools to promote their brand in their affiliate network.
Marketing Tools: Any instrument intended for the acquisition of new users for the partners (for example: banners, text links, mailings, among others). The affiliate is committed to a responsible and strictly subject to the purpose of Affilia-Net use, with respect to both the image, text or both that the partner has authorized.
CPA (Cost per Acquisition): It is a commission model where you pay an amount already established for each player sent who registers and meets the conditions of the CPA (for example: make an income and bet a certain amount).
CPL (Cost per Lead): It is a commission model where an established amount is paid for each registration or completed form.
Revenue Share (Shared Commission or Rev Share): It is a commission model that offers a percentage of the net monthly losses that the referred players have.
Hybrid: It is a combination of the CPA and Rev Share models, or CPA and CPL.
Registration in the authorized affiliate program
You as an affiliate must agree to these Affilia-Net terms and conditions in order to have your account validated. Check the box “I accept the Terms and Conditions” at the end of the registration form in order to confirm acceptance to these Afflia-Net terms and conditions.
Users who can register in our affiliate network:
- Individuals / private persons who own a website.
- Cooperatives / Agencies willing to promote our partners.
- E-mail marketing: Individuals, private persons, cooperatives or agencies that have a database.
Affilia-Net reserves the right to evaluate the application for registration as a network’s afillite and to authorize or reject the participation of the affiliate in the different campaigns offered.
The user will be informed of their admission or acceptance to the campaign / s through an email. Reasons for revocation are sites under construction, pornographic sites, sites aimed at minors, that promote violence, that discriminate anyone or in any way, that promote illegal activities or violation of intellectual property rights according to law, complying with the legislation that is applicable.
Responsibilities and obligations of the affiliates
As our affiliate, you must commit to supporting these responsibilities and obligations:
- The promotion of the campaigns / brands and products of our partners, using the marketing tools available in Affilia-Net.
- Get players who have their account active and validated by the client, following the instructions of our partners. For example: sending your identity document when necessary.
- Register a single affiliate account. However, you can always add multiple domains to your account.
- You must provide valid personal information (email address, physical address, real domain name …).
- To register as an affiliate of Affilia-Net, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- You can not open another account directly with one of our partners.
- You can not use “spam” as a method to recruit players.
- The conditions of each campaign must be respected and followed.
- You must be responsible for the content posted on your website.
- You must adapt your website according to the law of your country.
Affilia-Net rights and obligations
- We agree and accept responsibility for the content or use of our affiliate network.
- We reserve the right to contact you by email or phone to inform you of any change or addition to the service applicable to our partners, products and services or compensation.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove parts of our terms and conditions at any time. We may add, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our service. In these cases, we will notify you by email or phone.
Affilia-Net Service and Support
We offer support for all our services by email, chat / Skype and telephone.
Conditions and payments to affiliates
- All statistics are compiled and calculated by our partners and reported on the Affilia-Net platform. These statistics will be the only ones used for the calculation of your commissions.
- Your commissions will be paid once your balance reaches 100 EUR or more. In the case that your income is less than the minimum amount, you will receive your earnings in the following month or when the minimum amount required has been reached.
- Commission payments will be made the last week of each month, after receiving payments from our partners.
- Any type of information that reports fraud, abusive players, duplicate accounts or accounts that are not valid or deactivated, the amount will be deducted from your commissions.
- Payment to affiliates will only be paid out if the partner has made the commission payment. Affilia-Net is not responsible if the partner cancels or delays the payment. If this happens, the affiliates will be notified by e-mail.
- The commissions that each payment method incurs will be paid by the receiver of the transfer.
Licenses and permits
As an affiliate of Affilia-Net you are granted a non-exclusive, limited and revocable right for the commercial use of banners, text links, mailings and the content provided by our partners. These will remain the exclusive property of our partners. It is not allowed to modify the banners, contents or any of the images provided by our partners.
Non-compliance due to force majeure
Neither party (Affilia-Net or Affiliate) will be responsible for the failure or delay in fulfilling its obligations due to extraordinary events beyond its control.
You as an affiliate of Affilia-Net may request the closure of your account at any time. You simply need to send an email and it will be considered as a written notification to proceed with its closure.
It will be your duty to remove all marketing tools that connect Affilia-Net with your website.
All transmission license rights that were assigned to you by our partners, end immediately.
Your players will be able to continue playing once their account has been closed, but you will no longer be paid commissions after your account has been closed.
Language: In case of conflict or discrepancy between the different language versions of these terms and conditions, the language of your website has priority over others, since this must be what you have read before registering with Affilia-Net.
The Affilia-Net website uses “cookies” to ensure a better user experience. By browsing our website you accept the use of our “cookies”. For more information click here.