In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (hereinafter GDPR) and other regulations in force in the matter, affilia-net, wishes to inform the users of the website www.affilia-net.com (hereinafter, the “site or website”), the policy regarding of the treatment and protection of the personal data of those people who provide their personal data through the site.
This policy describes how we handle your personal information if you own an account (‘affiliate’) or simply contact us through our website (‘platform’).
TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AFFILIA-NET
Affilia-net collects certain personal information about visitors and registered users of our platform.
The most common type of information we collect includes information on: username, name, middle name, postal address, email address, IP addresses, web addresses and blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Telegram account names, other contact details, bank or payment details.
HOW AFFILIA-NET COLLECTS INFORMATION
- Personal information is collected directly when it is provided to us, such as when, such as when an affiliate registers, we need to identify you as the owner of a website or other means, when this can not be done automatically.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us by completing the registration form, when you enter the payment information in your user account.
- We also collect your information when you send messages to an Affiliate Manager through our contact function or directly when you send us a communication via email or Skype.
HOW DOES AFFILIA-NET USES THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Affilia-net will use your personal information when necessary for the following purposes:
BASED ON THE SEVICE CONTRACT SIGNED WITH OUR AFFILIATES
- Operations and update on the platform.
- Offer you the services described in the Terms and Conditions.
- Verify your identity when you register or log in to our platform, such as: username and password.
- Identify a registered affiliate user as the valid owner of the website on which you wish to insert advertising material, offered in our affiliate network.
- To process the payment of the affiliate
- Responding to queries sent by our affiliates through our internal messaging or through any of our communication supports.
BASED ON THE LEGITIMATE INTEREST OF THE COMPANY
- News and operational information about the affilia-net services, through newsletters by email, if you have given your express consent when registering to notify you about changes in our services, any type of information about the platform, new offers of marketing materials, new campaigns available in your account, etc. It is legitimate of the company
- Monitor the activity on the network to identify possible fraudulent activities and ensure the compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
BASED ON THE CONSENT
- Processing any job application.
BASED ON LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
Affilia-net will use your personal information for the purposes required by law, such as withholding payment invoices for accounting and tax tracking purposes, responding to requests from the government, court or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
TO WHOM WE GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Affilia-net gives personal information to the following recipients:
- Online gaming operators when they ask us to know the URL of our affiliates to grant them access to their campaigns on the platform.
- Our professional advisors (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers, etc.) who are in Spain.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access the personal information we collect about you by logging into your account. You have the right to modify and request modifications of any error about that information. You can also close the account you have with affilia-net at any time.
As an interested party, you also have the right to limit the processing of your personal data, your opposition to processing, and the right to the portability of your data.
To make any request or query about the exercise of these rights, please contact our team by email email@example.com
In addition, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or another control authority.
It is not foreseen to make profiles, automated decisions and / or logic about your personal data.
MARKETING OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When affilia-net has your consent to do so (generally, if you subscribed to our newsletters), we will send marketing communications by email about new offers (such as new campaigns available on our platform) or changes in existing offers that we believe may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive the newsletters using the “unsubscribe” function provided in the communication itself or from the configuration of your user account.
You also have options about cookies, as described below. By modifying the preferences of your browser, you have the option to accept all cookies, receive a notification when a cookie is set or reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, it is possible that some parts of our website may not work correctly.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
This policy should be changed from time to time to ensure that it is updated with the latest legal requirements, in which case we will make sure to notify you of such changes, when necessary. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our privacy policies or how we have been managing your personal information, please contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org